Explore digital opportunities to take your career to the next level. You could be a student, fresh graduate or an experienced potential – find out the impact you could make with a career at Fenzo Digital.
Creative Content Creator / Copy Writer
Join our creative team today and develop your career professionally.
Do you have a gift for writing in a creative way for our branding business? Do you have a passion for branding? Can you write snappy and engaging content to persuade the target audience?
Then you are probably you are the one that we are looking for! We are looking for someone who can write amazing stuff!
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Works with creative department to develop concepts for content creation
- Follows creative briefs by interpreting instructions and disseminating results to team members in an effective manner.
- Writes, revises and edits all copy
- Works collectively with an art director and one or more designers and manages any freelance copy needs.
- Reviews the work of project teams, taking consistency of design and messaging, strategic accuracy and adherence to client goals and brand guidelines into account.
- Communicates the progress of copy related creative development to Project Manager.
- Delivers products in a timely fashion to meet set deadlines.
- Oversees and prioritizes work effectively.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of professional digital copywriting experience.
- Must have Social media copywriting experience.
- Must be able to generate creative concepts.
- Must be able to meet the deadline.
- Extremely detail-oriented character is required.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
- The ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Business Writing, Advertising is a plus.
*Please include resume and your portfolio of writing and social media attached and send it to [email protected] when you are applying. All the information will be kept confidential*
Senior Data Analyst
Our data analysis team is a combination of young and seniors people who enjoy working together in a friendly environment.
Ability and experienced to pull data from multiple internal and external sources and the ability to clean, filter, and analyze that data or monitor data cleaning team.
SQL Server proficiency and the know-how to write SQL queries
High proficiency in R or SPSS is a must.
Ability to identify, decide, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets
Develop complex and ad-hoc decision models in support of the analysis team and forecasting for senior management
Provide solution based upon data-driven analysis
*Please include your resume with cover letter and send it to: [email protected]*
Fill in your details and attach your CV, and our team will contact you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields